I also was guaranteed a "sample" for $5.95 shipping but today, they took out $89.95 from my checking account.NEVER was it stated that this would happen ..

2 weeks or not! My wife is highly allergic to this product resulting in a terrible burning sensation. After holding a cold compress on her eyes, it eventually stopped. SOMEONE HAS TO DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS.

This should be reported to the Better Business Bureau and Fraud Department of the Federal Government. Please we aware of this misleading and fraudulant, not to mention illegal operation.

Any help would be appreciated.

Had an Experience with Syndero?

Comments

Same thing JUST happened to me minutes ago.I received a bounced check notice from my bank.

I gave no authorization to these scam artists to deduct anything from my account.Let's get together and take action immediately.

Crowdfund Social - Crowdfundsocial Crowdfund Social "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..." Read more Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving -  Beware of Howard Harrison Paving Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving "this company is the worst i have ever dealt with in my life, Howard comes in gives me a great price, takes my money then starts the job as scheduled..." Read more Yelp - Home Remodel Yelp "Hired Bill from Imagineer Building in Wilmington NC, he is the owner. Gave him over 40k. The pictures speak for themselves. These pictures are of the kitchen. They were taken..." Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more